Tuesday, June 24, 2008

THE DILEMMA

In this cold winter night when everything stands still
When the white clouds are coming down from that far off hill,
When I can even see by breath go out
I weep within as I want to shout.
Its not that life has been unkind
But something’s bogging down my mind,
As I try to figure it out,through this winter haze
I get embroidled in that engulfing maze.
The question is not big neither its small
But somehow I haven’t been able to take the call,
Somehow it has always got the better of me
Somehow it’s a part of my entity.
But tonight I want to set it aside
As this silent night reminds me of my plight,
Tonight I want to break all the cobwebs and take flight
Where the sky above is not dark but a plethora of colours,bright.
As I go into the battle again
All my efforts go in vain,
Tonight when the time was rife
I couldn’t again find an answer to the question,
What am I going to do in life!!!

No comments: